- Take away any personal items, such as hygiene items. Don’t leave them on the counter. Nobody wants to see your prescription bottles or your toothbrush holder.
- Take a good look at the walls. Look in the corners, above the sink, above the baseboards. You know, those places we don’t usually look at. Look at them with a buyers eye. And then get out your preferred cleaner and get to scrubbing!
- Once you are done cleaning up the walls, give them a fresh coat of paint with a light colored semi gloss.
- Glass shower doors can get pretty grimy over time. Give them a good scrubbing! One method is to create a mixture using 1 part muriatic acid and 10 parts water. Scrub them with steel wool and wipe down. Voila! Good as new and less costly.
- Remove the covers from your light fixtures and exhaust fan, clean and replace, or just replace with new ones and skip the cleaning part.